Friday, August 1, 2008

Baby Countdown

At the request of a friend, I decided I would finally give in and put up a baby ticker. But I really didn't like the ones where the baby is floating in the fluid - they kind of creep me out. So I looked online for something different and found this one here. You can change the background color to blue, pink, green or a yellow-gold. There are other types of badges too, but I liked this one the best. Now you can all keep tabs on how much longer we'll have to wait for this little one to arrive. :O) Happy waiting...I know I'll be enjoying the next 10-11 weeks!

4 comments:

Jennifer B said...

I like the counter. Very cute. I actually didn't like the floating fetus either so I found a little different one. I actually just had it stationary but then Casey said he thought it was cool to see it from the 360. It is fun to see the roundabout countdown. =) Happy pregnancy.

PS- look at the ticker on the bottom of my blog. It is kind of cool because it tells you what is going on with your baby around that time.

Sarah said...

Love the name Cleatus he/she is very lucky to have that name. :)

Danielle and Fam said...

Cleatus will be here before you know it. Hey I forgot to ask you at the reunion about tips to helping my sis law who is going to have her baby natural. Any ideas?

Janet said...

TONS of ideas. First baby? Maybe you should just email me or call me and we can chat about it. She's due any day isn't she? Email is janetbarton@infowest.com and I think you have my number. If not, email me for it.