Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kind of a tag

Okay, so it's a lame excuse for a post since it's copy and paste, but I wanted to let everyone know I am, in fact, alive. :O) We're headed to my dad's extended family reunion at Duck Creek this weekend so hopefully I'll remember to take some fun pictures and actually take the time to post them when I get back. No promises though!

I saw this on Sarah's blog and thought it would be fun to see what kind of memories you guys come up with. It can be a memory of Greg or me individually or even both of us together. I can't wait to see what y'all remember about us.

1. As you comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Okay, I'll go first.

Driving up to Pine Valley and eating at the Brandin Iron. Greg and Jon ordered those disgustingly huge steaks and I thought I might vomit. We hit it off instantly. Remember our conversation in the car? I shall not mention it here. Then when we left that night Greg said "It was nice to meet you" and it totally caught me off guard.

Oh, and the time you were hanging out with me when I gave birth. LOL

Julie Kohler said...

Whoo Hoo!, that means I get to go second... :) And it's kinda cheating because I used it on Sarah's too!
(hope I don't get anyone in trouble!)
I remember coming over to the new house to help, Sarah and I were painting baseboards and I kept asking Greg if it was the right paint...(sorry Greg!!) Best of all, Spence locked his keys in our car and Greg drove Spence CLEAR across town to get the spare...until we realized that you can't get in a locked house without YOUR KEYS!!! Three cheers for friends with AAA.
Also, I remember when we first moved in, and amidst the chaos you were so kind and brought over some super yummy soup for us for dinner. Then you had to go and move across town! Some people.... :)

Jennifer B said...

Hmmm.... So many to choose from... Stealing the car when we were 13 (somewhere around that age). Going out to the desert. Being there whn Marshall was born. Birth, Funerals, Weddings, and everything in between. What amazing memories. We have laughed, cried, fought, and just gone crazy. Thank you for all the wonderful memories over the years. =)