Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fly What!?

FlyLady. Dot net, that is. I heart FlyLady and everything I've learned from her website over the past few years. I'm so glad Dy introduced her to me and I'm sure my family thanks her, too. She's helped me become more organized, keep better control of my house, and be a better mom and wife. So here's her shout out. She's got really great tools on her site too. Shauntae just used my pink hammer tonight to put blankets up on the kids' window (since she's about 10 feet taller than me) and it worked wonders. Yay for kids actually settling down at 9:00 pm, even though that's when the ice cream man decided to drive through the neighborhood. I should have chased him down and punched him in the weiner.

And my baby is really wiggly right now. Maybe it's a good thing I'm not trying to sleep, even though it is 1:00 am.

1 comment:

redrockmama said...

HAH! Stupid ice cream man. What is it with that? They either drive by right before dinner-time, or late enough that the kids are going to bed. Punks!

You really SHOULD have punched him in the wiener! LOL. You crack me up.

I can't wait to find out what you are having. You have to either blog it or facebook it.