Sunday, February 28, 2010

New

We're finally getting a new camera.
I'm hoping this will make updating the blog easier and I'll do it more. It's easier to tell a story with pictures, you know? And this camera is supposed to be "tough." Hopefully it will hold up in our house. It says it's shockproof from 5 ft. and waterproof to 10 ft. We'll see...

And we're officially on the hunt for a beastly 12-passenger van. If you see any good deals in the $3,000-$6,500 range, let us know.
We're finally getting a new camera.


3 comments:

JlynTheo said...

I. Am. So. So. So. Jealous. That camera is the freaking bomb. I'm glad you are taking my advice. I hppe I can borrow it sometime :)

Janet said...

Like I'd let YOU borrow it. Camera loser.

Unknown said...

After your cell phone pictures, good luck!!! haha