Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pics of C.J.

This is my handsome little twin sandwich, C.J. He turned 5 on February 18th. He's finally figuring out what it means to be a "twin sandwich" and to be the only singleton (so far) of our kids.

I am letting his hair grow long so he can have the hip new look that I think will look so good with his unusually large head and think hair. So we rocked it out a little for this picture. I tried to get him to do the Kiss pose, but he wasn't down.

Don't you just love when the kids get a hold of the camera and take the most random pictures? I had to show off this Hulk/WWF wrestler one that one of his sisters took of him. I know it's blurry, but you get the idea. :O)

Here he is at preschool graduation on 4/23/08. {I had just changed the battery on the camera and forgot to update the date.} What a handsome little man!

My kid should seriously be a freakin' model. He's gonna be a real ladies man, especially with those dimples!

Another cute model pose. Not that I'm biased or anything. :O)

No comments: