Monday, May 26, 2008

Pics of Jamie

I thought I would put up some recent pictures of my kids individually for those who have not met them or not seen them for a long time. We'll start with Jamie and work our way up. :O) Jamie turned 3 on March 23rd and is one of a pair - Anthony is her twin.

This picture was taken when we went to Lagoon as a family. We all wore bright yellow T-shirts and I took pictures of all the kids in case one should get lost. That way we could show what the child looks like and what s/he was wearing. Good idea, huh? This is the kind of stuff you think about when you have a big family. ;O)

I have NO idea what this face is, but I thought it was cute enough to share.

This one was taken at Sand Hollow after swimming for C.J.'s 5th birthday.

Doesn't Deb do amazing work!? These were taken in November of 2007.

Here's Jamie trying to look innocent. Don't buy it for a second though...she can be pretty mischevious!

No comments: